We've put all our career resources in one place, so you'll have all the information you need at your fingertips.
- King's Library Services subscribe to a number of great careers titles. Browse our Digital Bookshelf below for in-depth advice and ideas.
- Don't know what you want to do after King's? Start with our Deciding What to Do guides. Then book an appointment to speak to one of our Careers Consultants (and most of all, don't worry that you don't know what you want to do with your life, most people don't!).
- Developing Skills. Kind of does what it says. Read these guides to honing your skills, building your LinkedIn profile, improving your online presence and much more.
- Ready to apply for a job? Go to Applying for Work and Further Study for our guides on preparing the perfect job application. From CVs and Cover Letters to Interviews and Assessment Centres, you'll find it here.
- The Association of Graduate Careers Advisory Services (AGCAS) Diversity guides are aimed at anyone who feels that they may face barriers to employment or who identifies themselves as being from a diverse background. King's also produce a number of guides to support a diverse range of students. Can't see what you are looking for? Contact us and we'll try to put it right.
- Need any of this information in a different format? King's Library Services have recently acquired a useful resource, SensusAccess, which allows you to convert documents and information to a more accessible format. Find out more and try it for yourself.
- Last but not least, we have dozens of Sector Guides covering careers from translation to conservation.
Don't forget that we are YOUR careers service, so if you can't see what you need, talk to us and we'll do our best to put it right.